We can’t always promise to fix all your problems, but we can promise you won’t have to face them alone.
- To provide support for individuals who are experiencing thoughts of suicide and/or self-harm.
- To promote positive mental well being and prevention of suicide and self harm through awareness campaigns.
- Work in partnership with other organisations; both statutory and voluntary within the area who have a focus on mental health.
- Ensure every individual is accepted and treated as equal.
- Provide a safe and secure place for those individuals accessing/engaging in our services.
- Deliver person-centred services based on needs identified via research and community engagement.
- Treat our employees and volunteers with respect ensuring a safe working environment and that they feel valued within their roles.
- Ensure professional standards are met; statutory, legal and governance requirements.
- Work in partnership with both statutory and community/voluntary organisations to serve the community, ensuring appropriate support is provided to those individuals who are experiencing crisis or ill mental health.