What Is Crisis Intervention?
- The intervention will focus on de-escalating risk and placing safety plans in place.
- It is assessed on a weekly face to face or telephone meeting, helping to reduce the risk of unhelpful behaviours.
- Once risk has been identified as lowered. Assessment of which service best places the client’s needs, whether this be counselling within our service or that of other C&V/ statutory services.
Who Is It For?
- Crisis intervention is suitable for those persons displaying behaviours which are showing high risk of suicide or self harm.
- The service is available to those over the age of 14 years old.
How Do I Get Support?
- GP Referral – through the means of telephone, or email.
- Community Mental Health Teams
- Community and Voluntary Services