Website Turning Point NI
Job Role: #YouMatter Project Administrator, 3-year fixed term contract
Salary: £22,252 pro-rata (£11,868 for 20 hours)
Hours of work: 20 hours per week
Responsible to: Director of Turning Point NI
Holiday Allowance: days per annum (pro rata), plus statutory days (pro rata)
Main function: The #YouMatter Project Administrator will provide professional administrative support to the #YouMatter project team. Based in Ballymena headquarters you will provide a first point of contact for clients requesting support from the #YouMatter Project. The role will underpin our client centred approach to supporting clients, organising our systems, processes, and resources around the client journey to ensure an informed, safe pathway for clients to access the right support in the right place, at the right time.
Key Duties are as follows:
· Providing client & potential clients with information #YouMatters Project
· Dealing with inbound and outbound communications (telephone, webchat and email) promptly and efficiently
· Answer the telephone in a professional and courteous manner, ensuring all messages are accurately recorded and forwarded to the appropriate person.
· Ensuing that distressed or anxious clients are supported and managed in an appropriate manner
· Support with making necessary arrangements for events and counselling appointments, including booking venues and inviting attendees.
· Managing Waiting lists and counsellor caseloads
· Assisting clients by determining needs, scheduling or cancelling appointments or referring to correct staff person
· Producing weekly reports on activity and areas of improvement in relation to agreed KPI’s and contribute to Project reporting and monitoring routines
· Updating client information on the relevant systems ensuring data protection is always adhered to
· Order stationary and general supplies for the project as necessary maintaining an invoice recording system updating project spreadsheets with expenditure detail
· Set up and maintain a confidential and well-ordered filing system for all #YouMatter paperwork in line with data protection requirements and organise/facilitate appropriate disposal of confidential material in line with the organisation’s data retention schedules.
· Providing administration support to the counselling team in using relevant systems
· Providing administration support to the #YouMatter project team.
· Maintain and update schedule of counsellor availability; maintains contact with clients, notifying them of any scheduling changes
· All other administration duties which may be necessary to ensure the smooth running of the project
· Maintaining accurate records on the computerised system for all clients
· Sensitively managing any complaints, escalating appropriately to ensure that the company policy is adhered to
· To support the Director in carrying out any Quality Audits or Business Improvement Initiatives
· Facilitate the creation of a relaxed and friendly environment which will maintain and enhance the quality of care to each client and maximise their opportunities for choice.
· Be responsible for both personal and professional attitude and behaviour when interacting with fellow colleagues and service users.
· Observe and carry out health and safety procedures in respect of oneself, colleagues and the public.
· Participate in staff, team and project meetings on a regular basis.
· To publicise and promote the aims and objectives of the project and organisation.
· To adhere to all Turning Point NI policies and procedures.
The duties and responsibilities of this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and can be modified to meet the changing needs of the organisation. The organisation is committed to providing the highest possible quality of service to its clients and the community. Members of staff are always expected to provide a caring service to treat those with whom they come in contact in a courteous and respectful manner.
To apply please fill out the forms below and email your CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org